Yelp's International Supper Club | Knights of the Roundabout Table
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
King Colin and Queen MaryBeth invite all the noble members of the Yelp community to join them at the Roundabout Table for a medieval feast of massive proportions, as the hosts of Yelp’s International Supper Club! Roundabout Catering’s Event Center will be transformed into King Colin’s court and castle, and dinner will be served in the medieval mess hall! It’s good to be the king, and you’ll find out exactly why at this evening filled with food, fun, and entertainment!
Costumes are highly encouraged here!
How will we be dining?
– Medieval feasts are all served family style, so you’ll be sharing with your friends at this event.
– The king will decide how traditional his feast will be, but you should know that normally they don’t use forks or napkins!
– These meals are VERY meaty, and therefore vegetarians and vegans are not advised.
What does it all cost?
The evening will include a multi-course feast selected by King Colin and Queen Mary Beth, along with medieval spiced white and red wine, crisp apple cider, and a cash bar for those that wish to dip into King’s private stash of spirits. In addition, you’ll enjoy entertainment in the form of medieval music, jokes from the jester, and possibly even a bit of magic! Lineup is subject to change.
The evening is $50 per person, including tax. Gratuities additional.
Want to join us?
– RSVP here! MUST BE 21+
– Await your confirmation email and FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT
– Be on the lookout for a confirmation email from us the week of 4/11/2016. SEATING AT THIS EVENT IS EXTREMELY LIMITED!
– Priority consideration goes to Yelpers with a real name and real photo, mainly because we want to know who to expect when you walk up!
– ANYONE with a Yelp Account is welcome, so if friends express interest, just ask them to RSVP too! Make sure and answer the question too because that’s how we will decide on future events!
Note about RSVPs:
The timing of your RSVP doesn’t necessarily determine whether or not you’ll get on the list. When the final guest list is tallied, we take into account a number of factors including your recent activity on the site (ahem!) and whether you’ve attended recent Yelp events (in any market) so we can give as many of you as possible the opportunity to get in on the action.